Discussing which is the best motorbike ever or now or per category, is likely to result in a very feisty debate around any bar, dinner table or on any forum. Every rider will have their own opinion based on loyalty to their manufacturer of choice, on what their mate said, what they’ve read or just because they know more than anyone else. (We all know that someone!)
At Jade Bike Loans we stay across the motorcycle market and we provide loans for the full range of motorbikes to a wide range of customers. So we have a good idea what some of the more popular makes and models are, the ones that are selling well. But that doesn’t give us the opportunity, the expertise or the credibility to make claims as to which bike we would award the gong to as ‘the best’.
So we’re pleased to see that bikesales has done the work in that area. Their team of writers and other experts are totally across all things bikes and we give them our nod for providing a great bike sales and information platform.
The team at bikesales has once again gone through their stringent judging process and come up with a group of category winners from which they intend to crown the 2020 Bike of the Year. We’re pleased to see that we have showcased a number of these models in articles throughout the year to whet your appetite to buy.
The category winners as announced by bikesales are:-
- Touring: Challenger Limited from Indian
- Supersport: Ducati Panigale V2
- Naked: KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Cruiser: Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Adventure Touring: Yamaha Tenere 700
- Enduro: Yamaha WR 250F
- Sports Touring: BMW R 1250 RS
- Motorcross: Kawasaki KX 450
- Retro: The Interceptor 650 from Royal Enfield
- Adventure Sport: BMW S 1000 XR
In addition to the above category, the team also announced category winners for LAMS (Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme) models:-
- Adventure Sport: Benelli TRK 502
- Cruiser: Benelli 502 C
- Supersport: Honda CBR 500 R
- Sports Touring: Yamaha Tracer 700
- Naked: Kawasaki Z 400
- Adventure Touring: KTM 390 Adventure
With the category winners announced, now the testers are putting the winners under the microscope on a road trip. In determining the eventual bike of the year, they will be considering safety, innovation, value for money and of course, performance.
So what do you think of their choice of winners? Ready to jump in on the say-so of the experts and purchase one of these bikes? Then talk to our finance experts at Jade Bike Loans to source a winning loan to make it happen.
The Bike Loan Process
If you’ve never taken out a loan to buy a bike previously or used a lender like Jade, we assure you, the process can be quite smooth and streamlined. Jade is accredited with multiple lenders so we can assess the cheapest bike loan interest rate that matches your profile.
While it may appear convenient to go with finance offered by the motorcycle dealer, you may miss out on a cheaper deal through Jade. Pre-approved bike loans can be very helpful in those situations. You can have your loan approved through Jade, with no obligation to proceed if you change your mind at that point. Then if you do choose to receive a finance offer from the dealer, you are ready to compare the offers.
Your Jade consultant saves you a lot of hassle and time in sourcing a bike loan and will assist with the paperwork and liaise with the dealer for prompt settlement.
The most popular loan is the Secured Bike Loan which has a really simple structure and set-up:-
- The bike is used as security against the loan by the lender.
- You have full use and ownership of the bike from the time that the loan and sale are finalised.
- Jade sources you the cheapest loan offer with the best interest rates.
- The loan term is negotiated by Jade to best meet your requirements.
- You pay a fixed monthly loan payment until the loan is finalised.
- In most cases, especially for new bikes, the entire purchase price can be included in the loan. That means, we arrange a no deposit bike loan.
- Additional payments are OK. So if you do get a pay rise or a tax return or other extra money, you can put it towards paying off your bike loan faster.
- If you do pay off the loan before the agreed loan term, only minimal break fees apply.
- You must be over 18 years of age to take out a personal loan.
- You will need employment or income stream and be able to provide the necessary financial and other details for the application, under the consumer credit laws.
Jade Bike Loans operates across Australia so we can assist motorcycle buyers in any state or territory.
To be the first on your block to purchase a 2020 Bike of the Year, contact Jade Bike Loans to organise your loan 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS INTENDED AS GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES AND NOT AS AN EXCLUSIVE OR SOLE SOURCE FOR MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS. INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SOURCE INDEPENDENT ADVICE FROM A FINANCIAL ADVISOR IF THEY REQUIRE SPECIFIC DIRECTION IN RELATION TO THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES. CONTENT MATERIAL, DATA, SPECIFICS, PRODUCT FEATURES AND OTHER INFORMATION IS SOURCED FROM A RANGE OF SOURCES AND NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS OR MISINTERPRETATIONS OF SUCH DATA.