As the first motorcycle company in America with a heritage dating back to 1901, the Indian Motorcycle brand has many fans and admirers. Enthusiasts and long-term followers of the company have endured turbulent times over the decades with the changes of ownership, bankruptcy and ceased production affecting the company.
But over the past 10 years, the company has experienced growth and development and like many other motorbike buffs, Jade Bike Loans is pleased to see an exciting line up of 2020 models with the legendary Indian Motorcycle badge.
The latest releases for the American brand cover the Scout, Cruiser, Challenger, Bagger, Touring and FTR 1200 ranges. There are a number of model variants in each range, so buyers have plenty of options and it may take some consideration to decide exactly which 2020 Indian Motorcycle should be in your garage.
If price is a deciding factor, as it is for a lot of motorbike buyers, Jade Bike Loans provides you with a number of resources to assist with your purchasing decisions. First there’s our bike loans calculator which you can access right here on our website from any of your devices with internet access.
Just input the data, that is price of the Indian models you are considering and other values around your prospective loan and the calculator will give you a rough estimate of loan repayments. Not an exact repayment as there are other issues to consider which the calculator does not have the capability to factor in. But it will give you a rough guide and allow you to see how repayments may differ from model to model.
Next we offer a quick quote service. Just give us a call or contact us via our website or email for a quick loan quote on any Indian Motorcycle. At our cheap interest rates of course!
It that quote suits you, opt for our pre-approved bike loan service. Your Jade consultant processes your loan through to approval stage based on an estimated purchase price before you sign the sale contract.
Whatever pre-purchase process you opt for, you’re assured of our better interest rates and cheaper bike loan. So which of the 2020 Indian Motorcycle collection may be your next ride? Let’s take a look at what is on offer.
- The Challenger range is available in Dark Horse and Limited models with variants. The company describe the Dark Horse as a wicked bike and it certainly has the looks and the cred. A 1768 cc engine liquid cooled V twin engine with 122 hp and stacked with the latest tech as well as rider comfort features. A 7” screen, high output sound speakers, ABS, dynamic traction control and with all new Indian models it includes Apple Carplay. The Challenger Limited, available in black, ruby and blue colour schemes features the PowerPlus engine. According to the company, this is the largest liquid cooled engine in the company line-up.
- The 2020 Scout range includes several models – Scout Bobber, Scout Bobber Twenty and an Anniversary Edition. The Bobber is iconic to the brand with its stripped down design and aggressive appearance. Genuine leather seat, lowered rear suspension, 1133 cc liquid cooled engine and ABS are just some of the specs on this legendary ride.
- The FTR 1200 is a reflection on past greatness and the company claims this bike captures the much-loved elements of the FTR 750. It has a design which is race-inspired, a 1203cc V twin engine, ride command touch screen and is available in FTR 1200, FTR 1200 S and FTR carbon variants.
- The new Bagger line-up has 5 models to choose from: Springfield, Springfield Dark Horse, Chieftain Dark Horse, Chieftain Limited and Chieftain Elite. All in a different colour choices so plenty of decisions to be made here.
- For those looking for a Cruiser, consider the Indian Chief Dark Horse or Chief Vintage. The cream and green colour choice of the Vintage screams old school but the tech firmly says state-of-the-art. Modern technology is matched up perfectly with this classic styling and design in a ride which is built to take you – wherever you choose. Or COVID-19 border restrictions and health orders will allow.
- In the Touring category, Indian offer 3 models – Roadmaster, Roadmaster Dark Horse and Roadmaster Elite. This is a bike for the serious traveller who likes a friend to accompany them. Loaded with features and built to the highest standards and loads of cargo space.
Applying for an Indian Motorcycle Loan
Before or after you decide on your Indian Motorcycle model, applying for a cheap bike loan is a streamlined process with Jade Bike Loans. No need to front up anywhere or waste time waiting ‘on-hold’ for a bank or finance company, just give us a call and your Jade consultant will handle the process for you. We’ll haggle with our vast number of lenders to get you the cheapest interest rate and the best loan deal to meet your individual specs.
Indian Motorcycles has a rich heritage and Jade Bike Loans, while not being around as long as Indian, has a great track record of performance in delivering cheap bike loans.
For an impressively cheap loan on an Indian Motorcycle, speak with a Jade Bike Loans consultant 1300 000 003.
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THESE ARTICLES IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE IN REGARD TO THEIR OWN FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. DETAILS ON GOVERNMENT MEASURES, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES AND VEHICLE DETAILS AND SPECS HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM PUBLICLY AVAILABLE WEBSITES AND SOURCES. LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS IN INTERPRETATION OR PRESENTATION OF ANY FACTS AND DETAILS FROM THIRD PARTIES. WE ADVISE INDIVIDUALS TO CHECK DETAILS DIRECTLY AT THE THIRD PARTY SOURCE IF REQUIRED.