While many riders are seeking an affordable motorbike to meet their ride requirements without breaking the weekly budget, there are also many bike enthusiasts that when it comes to a purchase, it’s all about the bike, not necessarily the price. There is the ‘just have to have’ purchasers, the hankerers, the aspirants, the collectors and those that simply appreciate quality and excellence in motorcycle engineering and performance. At Jade Bike Loans we deal with all types of motorbike buyers and while their dream bike may differ, we find they have similar goals in regard to their bike loan – the get the cheapest loan.
When we’re contacted by someone buying a high-end, high-priced ride, at Jade Bike Loans we don’t ‘tell ‘em their dreaming’. We get to work to source the cheapest loan regardless of the price tag. So what are the most expensive bikes on the market? We checked it out.
The Top End Bike Market
A search for the most expensive bikes in the world revealed a superbike overseas with a $3.6m price tag. Closer to home and at a more realistic level, we’ve identified some of the more expensive bikes currently available on the Australian market.
- The Agusta Superveloce is due to hit the Australian market late in 2020 with an estimated price tag of $33,000.
- The top of the range Triumph Thruxton is advertised at around $26,000 with top specs
- The 2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy comes in around $34,000
- The Ultra Limited 114 from Harley over the $40,000 mark and the Tri Glide Ultra over $50,000
- A 2020 Ducati Panigale V4 will set you back just over $40,000
- A 2020 BMW K 1600 GTL Option 719 is over $47,000
- The Yamaha 2020 YZF-R1M is a reasonable $34,999
- For a 2020 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon you’ll be paying nearly $45,000
But the prices go higher than that. We found Harley-Davidson collector and special bikes in the $80,000 vicinity and the Harley 2020 Tri Glide CVO 117 with a $73, 250.
In most people’s money, these are considered purchases. Few people will be paying cash so they will be looking for a loan. Knowing how a bike price tag converts to possible monthly repayments on a Jade Bike Loan can put it all in perspective and bring your dream bike closer to reality.
Using our online bike calculator is a useful tool for that purpose. Head to our calculator webpage and get started. Just enter the details requested and you’ll receive a ballpark estimate on repayments. This is only an estimate, but it should give you a guide to what to expect when you contact Jade for a firm quote.
Loan Options for High-Priced Bikes
Jade Bike Loans provides loans for bikes in all classes and in all price ranges. As most buyers are purchasing a bike for their personal use, the Secured Motorbike Loan is the most commonly used loan type.
This loan has a straightforward format:-
- The lender uses the bike as collateral/security against the loan.
- The borrower repays the loan in equal monthly repayments over the designated loan term.
- The monthly repayments are fixed as is the loan term.
- The borrower is allowed to make additional payments and if the loan is paid out before the end of the loan term only minimal break fees will apply.
So that’s the standard loan format. How can Jade Bike Loans get you a really cheap loan, even on a very expensive bike? This is how…
Better Interest Rates
The interest rate is critical to a bike loan as it determines the overall cost of your loan and as such the all-important monthly repayments. To see how important the interest rate is you can do a sample test on our bike finance calculator.
First calculate repayments based on the current cheap interest rate that we advertise. Then increase the interest rate in the calculator marginally and see how that higher rate increases the monthly repayments estimate. This is of course only an estimate as fees and charges are not allowed for nor are any conditions around individual loan applications. But it does clearly show you how important getting the cheapest interest rate from Jade Bike Loans is to your bike purchase.
Jade Bike Loans has a rep for consistently achieving podium finishes in the ‘cheap interest rate’ race, because:-
- We’re accredited with many lenders so we have more choices to source the best rate.
- We’re professional negotiators and as we write a lot of bike loan business, we carry a lot of useful weight when it comes to bargaining a better deal out of our lenders.
- We work harder and in the best interests of our customers. As professional finance brokers our focus is on achieving the cheapest bike deals for our customers not making profits for bank shareholders.
Strategic Loan Structure
To achieve the most workable repayments for your high-priced bike, your Jade Bike Loans consultant will work with you to structure your loan for the best result. If you require lower monthly repayments your consultant will discuss a longer loan term with the lender or possibly suggest you pay a deposit to reduce the overall loan amount which will in turn reduce the repayments.
As experts in the motorbike loan field, Jade Bike Loans are specialists in achieving the cheapest bike loans regardless of the price tag. We aspire to making your dream bike your reality.
If you’re considering a high-priced motorcycle, speak with a Jade Bike Loans consultant 1300 000 003 about a cheap bike loan.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION IN OUR ARTICLES IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES AND IN NO WAY IS INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE TO MAKE FINANCIAL DECISIONS OR AS ADVICE IN REGARD TO FINANCIAL INFORMATION. INDIVIDUALS ARE RECOMMENDED TO REFER TO THEIR FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR SEEK ADDITIONAL INDEPENDENT ADVICE IF THEY CONSIDER THEY REQUIRE SO. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN REGARD TO GOODS HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER SOURCES AND IN REGARD TO GOVERNMENT AND ATO POLICIES AND PROGRAMS FROM RELIABLE SOURCES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IF ERRORS HAVE BEEN MADE IN PRESENTING OR INTERPRETING THE INFORMATION AS PRESENTED.