It may have been made in the euphoria of a great NYE moment, on reflection of last year’s lost opportunities and regrets or something you’ve wanted for a long time and you’ve decided NOW is the time to make it happen. Whatever the background behind your New Year resolutions Jade Bike Loans could be your first call to turning those resolutions into reality, intentions into actualities and put your plans into practice.
What do we have to offer? What bikes do we finance? How much will a loan cost? How do I apply for a bike loan? We answer your questions to put you another few steps closer to owning your new motorbike.
The Jade Secured Motorbike Loan
Our Secured Motorbike Loan is the most commonly used loan for all our motorbike customers. This loan follows a standard finance format which applies to many consumer loans.
- The bike is used as security by the lender for the money advanced. If the borrower defaults on the loan by failing to meet the agreed repayments schedule, the lender holds the right to repossess the bike.
- When the borrower makes all the repayments, finalises the loan, the lender releases the security over the bike.
- Jade set-up the loan at our cheap motorcycle finance interest rates which are fixed for the full loan term.
- The fixed interest rate means the monthly repayments are also fixed and equal. You pay the same amount on the same date each month for the full loan term.
- You can make additional payments if you wish. This would mean paying off the loan earlier. Break fees will apply when a loan is paid out early.
- No deposit loans are available, subject to individual lenders guidelines and assessment of your credit profile.
- Pre-approved loans are available with no obligation to proceed.
Bike Loan Eligibility
The requirements for a bike loan are in brief:-
- Being over the age of 18. If you are under 18 you will need an over 18 person to be approved as a guarantor for your loan.
- You will need an income by way of employment.
- You will need full identification as is required when applying for finance.
- You don’t have to have a motorbike licence.
A range of financial information is required which we have listed below.
Loans for All Types of Bikes
Whether your new bike purchase is to add another Hog to your collection, your primary mode of transport for work, a weekend vehicle for recreation, a bike for that bucket-list tour or a general urban commuter to ditch the traffic, Jade Bike Loans has you covered.
Our same bike loan offering is available for all types of motorcycles including adventure, cruisers, touring, off-road, naked bikes, sports bikes, enduro, motorcross and racing bikes. The same loan features and loan application process applies regardless of the bike being purchased.
We also provide loans for LAMs bikes but the loan must be made by a person over 18.
Estimates and Comparisons
Next step towards realising the New Year resolution of bike ownership is the selection process and for many that can be a price-based issue. To assist you, we’ve provided a range of self-serve loan resources.
Our motorcycle loan calculator allows you to quickly and easily compare estimated repayments on any or many you’re considering. Simply enter the amount of the bike in the loan amount field. This can be the total price or the price less any deposit or trade-in that you’re choosing to make.
Then enter the number of years you would like to repay the loan. The usual loan terms for consumer loans is 4 years.
The interest rate is the consumer interest rate we are currently advertising, not the comparison interest rate. The comparison rate is different but very important when comparing loans from different lenders. (Read more about interest rates on bike loans in our web page content and our articles.)
The result displayed is the estimated monthly repayment. We stress estimated as it doesn’t include loan fees and charges. But it can give you a great indication and it is fantastic for seeing the variations in repayments across different priced bikes.
To get a confirmed quote, simply contact is for a quick quote.
Applying for a Bike Loan
All the above done, it’s time to actually do something about that resolution by applying for your loan. At Jade Bike Loans we make that as easy and streamlined as possible while adhering to the Consumer Credit Laws that apply to credit providers such as Jade. You can apply via our online form or just give us a call and apply over the phone.
You will need:-
- Proof of ID and income, eg payslips
- Details of other assets that you own and what you owe in other loans and commitments including credit cards.
- Details of regular expenses and costs of living.
- Other information which your Jade consultant will go through with you.
While it may appear detailed, it is all in accordance with the law. Note there is no obligation to proceed with the bike loan by simply making a loan application.
Your Jade consultant does all the hard work in sourcing you the cheapest loan quote from across our lenders. On acceptance of the quote, bingo, we process the loan and handle the paperwork. Saving you time and a whole lot of hassle. When it’s time for settlement, that’s when the money is actually paid to the bike dealer, your Jade consultant liaises with the lender to handle that also.
So now you have the information, it’s time to make reality of those resolutions!
For a quote on your New Year bike ownership resolution, contact Jade Bike Loans on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR THE PURPOSE OF GENERAL INFORMATION AND IS NOT INTENDED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE OR THE ONLY SOURCE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL DECISIONS. IF A READER CONSIDERS THAT THEY REQUIRE ADVICE ON THEIR FINANCIAL SITUATION, PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT FROM A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY MISINTERPRETATIONS OR ERRORS IN DATA, CONTENT AND INFORMATION AS SOURCED FROM OTHER PARTIES. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES AND READERS ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW UP INDEPENDENTLY.