To assist our customers make informed decisions even faster, we’ve introduced a new feature to our online bike loan services – the Compare Lenders function. At Jade Bike Loans we pride ourselves on being in a position to offer the cheapest motorbike loans based on our better interest rate policy. But we’re well aware that astute buyers will still want to shop around to check how Jade’s cheap motorcycle loan offers compete with what else is on the market. That process can take you a lot of time, a lot of hassle and applying for multiple loans just to get quotes to compare can negatively impact your credit profile.
We’ve removed that time and hassle with our Compare Bike Loans feature. This feature allows you to immediately compare the bike loans on the basis of the advertised interest rate and comparison interest rate currently being offered by a range of leading Australian lenders including Jade Bike Loans.
Lenders compete fiercely across many areas of consumer finance and many bike loan decisions are powered by the interest rate being offered. Subject to the loan fees and other costs charged by individual lenders, in the main, the lower the interest rate you can achieve the cheaper your bike loan. But instead of just knowing the interest rate being charged by a bank or lender or Jade Bike Loans, you really want to know how that converts to monthly loan repayments for your bike.
So instead of you having to access multiple lender websites, use their loan calculators to work out repayment estimates and note the result before moving onto the next lender site, we’ve brought all that onto our Jade Bike Loans website with this new loan comparison function.
While Jade does offer specific loans for motorcycles, not all banks and lenders will offer this exact loan category and you may be offered a generic consumer finance loan.
Lender Comparison Function: The Big Reveal!
You’ll find our ‘Compare Lenders’ function on a number of our webpages including the home page for quick access. We have compiled a list of several leading lenders who are active in the motorbike finance sector and/or are popular ‘go-to’ choices for people seeking bike loans.
- The function is set out on a table format so it’s easy to see what each offers and compare the results.
- Above the table you’ll see two fields – one for you to input the loan amount and one for the loan term you want. The loan amount can be 100% of the purchase price as Jade and some other lenders do offer no deposit loans for many customers.
- The loan term on consumer finance is usually 4-5 years but you may opt for less time so you pay off the loan and own your bike sooner.
- In the first column is the name of the banks and lenders with Jade Bike Loans on the top, podium position.
- Moving across the table, there are columns for the interest rate currently being advertised by that lender and their comparison interest rate. (For an explanation of comparison interest rates, refer to our web page or give us a call.)
- The end column shows the repayment figure represented as a monthly amount and based on the interest rate from that lender. As per the disclaimer we have attached to the function, the repayments are of course an estimate as fees and charges vary across lenders and borrowers.
- The repayment figure you see is based on the interest rate of that lender for the motorbike loan amount and loan term that you have entered.
- We’ve set-up this function to automatically calculate the repayments. Change the term or amount and you’ll immediately see how the repayment changes. We constantly update the interest rates as offered by lenders to ensure the functionality is as current as possible.
- Using this function has no obligation attached and usage is completely free.
You’ll likely see that Jade Bike Loans comes up trumps with the best offer so to receive a firm quote, you simply click on the REQUEST A QUOTE and a Jade Bike Loans consultant will assist you.
Compare or Calculate?
If you’re a regular visitor to our website or you’ve just found us, you’ve probably noticed that we also offer a Motorbike Loan Calculator device as well as this new Lender Comparison function. So which one should you use? What’s the difference?
- The Lender Comparison is a new addition to our loan tool kit for our customers and in some ways, an upgrade from the calculator.
- With the calculator you can vary the loan amount, loan term AND the interest rate. Whereas the comparison function has the interest rates locked in.
- With the calculator you need to enter different interest rates and then note the result to compare lender offers. With the comparison function, you see multiple results in the one action.
- With both tools, the repayment displayed is a guide only so please read the disclaimer as it does not necessarily include all fees and charges or take into account individual aspects of your bike loan application.
Confirming and Securing a Jade Bike Loan
Our new compare lenders function makes it easy for you to see how Jade Bike Loans offers significantly cheaper loans than many banks and lenders. To confirm exactly what our offer would be for you and the bike you are purchasing, just give us a call or proceed to complete our online loan application.
To receive a quote for your motorbike loan contact Jade Bike Loans on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: READERS ARE ADVISED THAT THIS INFORMATION AS PRESENTED IN THIS ARTICLE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES AND NOT AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. PEOPLE NEEDING FINANCIAL ADVICE ARE RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO ASSIST IN REGARD TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. INFORMATION AND CONTENT IN THIS ARTICLE MAY HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM A RANGE OF PUBLICATIONS AND INFORMATION RESOURCES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS, MISINTERPRETATION OF OTHER ISSUES AROUND THE PRESENTATION.