Jade Motorbike Loans can arrange no deposit loans for the purchase of both new and used motor bikes. The claim ‘No Deposit Finance’ is used as an advertising ploy by both bike dealers and companies that lend for bike purchases. But, in our opinion, it is somewhat of a moot point because financing our customers’ motorcycles with no deposit loans, is standard practice!
Please do remember it is subject to lenders criteria and your paticular circumstances and credit scoore and rating.
Key Features & Considerations
- If you are purchasing your bike for primarily business purposes – courier, delivery business, tourism and travel business or as your daily ride in carrying out any business operation – Jade offers the full range of commercial finance products.
- These include Chattel Mortgage, Leasing and CHP and all can be structured to include 100% of the purchase price of the bike in the loan. That is, no deposit is requested by the lender.
- If purchasing through a bike dealer, any on-road costs, rego and other dealer charges can also be included.
- In extending credit on a no deposit/100% bike loan, lenders take into account the valuation of the motor cycle compared with the total amount of the loan. This may be particularly relevant for second-hand bikes or custom rides.
- Not having to pay a deposit allows you to conserve your cash funds for other purposes. But paying a deposit will reduce the overall amount of the loan and hence the monthly repayments.
- No deposit motor bike finance is different from any deposit which may be requested by the dealer, private seller or auction house to confirm your purchase. Even when Jade arranges a no deposit bike loan for you, you may still have to pay a deposit to the seller.
- In most cases, the seller deposit can be handled with a ‘holding deposit’. A credit card imprint or even holding cash until the seller receives the full payment from the lender Jade has arranged. On receipt of payment, the seller will void the credit card charge or return the cash to you.
- For personal motorbike loans, no deposit financing can be arranged with a Secured Motorcycle Loan. In deciding whether to ask for credit for the entire 100% of the bike purchase price, consider the condition of the bike and projected value at the end of the loan term. It may be more astute to pay a deposit, reduce the financing amount and have the bike paid off sooner.
So don’t be misled by ‘special offers’ of ‘no deposit motor bike loans’ as an enticement to purchase. Jade motor cycle finance consultants are arranging no deposit bike loans as standard procedure. We can also offer pre-arranged and pre-approved finance to expedite your purchase and give you greater confidence to negotiate a better purchase price with the seller. Knowing you can settle quickly can be a good bargaining chip.
Speak with a Jade Motorbike Loans Consultant to discuss a no deposit finance solution for your motor cycle. Call 1300 000 003