While many will be lining up at retail stores for the traditional Boxing Day and New Year sales events, motorcycle enthusiasts will likely be vying for pole position to take out the best offers at the end of year motorcycle clearances. End of year sales go well beyond department stores with bike dealers and manufacturers likely to be just as keen to move stock before new models arrive in 2021. 2020 has been a strange year due to the impacts of coronavirus. Customers were stuck in lockdowns and unable to make it to dealerships to purchase, dealerships were closed for a time and manufacturing operations in many countries were also shut down at different times.
The usual cycle of new model releases and the usual sales cycles have been interrupted but new models are still due in 2021. Jade Bike Loans is keen to assist our customers be prepared for end of year, New Year and plate clearances so you can secure a great deal on a new bike. We’re sharing our tips and hints on getting organised ahead of the sale with the steps you can take to ensure you are well-prepared to avoid FOMO at motorbike sale events.
Fundamental to your preparation is to have your bike loan sorted ahead of time. Sales, especially plate clearances, can have limited stock availability. If you head in to a dealership to inspect the bike, take a test ride and then leave to arrange your bike loan, you may miss out – they may sell out before you return.
Jade Bike Loans can assist with our bike buyer’s toolkit: our resources, our expertise and our professional finance services.
- Step one is knowing which bikes you can actually afford. Specifically, you need to convert the purchase price being advertised into monthly bike loan payments quickly and easily. For that, we offer you free use of our bike loan calculator.
- Enter the bike purchase price into the calculator, the loan term you would prefer and you will see a repayment figure displayed. This is only an estimate but provides a great ballpark when considering a number of options.
- If you plan to trade-in an existing bike on your new model, there are few things to address. When using the calculator, you can guesstimate what you’ll get and deduct that from your loan amount. If you still owe money on a loan on your current bike, you will need to finalise that loan. Contact your lender for a specific figure on what is outstanding. Your Jade consultant can assist you with finalising the loan payment in conjunction with organising your new loan.
- If the calculator repayment estimate meets your expectations, then it’s time to rev up the process and give Jade Bike Loans a call for a confirmed quote and if that suits, start the loan application process.
- For your loan application you will be required to present a range of financial information around your income and expenses. So getting that information ready can streamline the process.
Your Jade consultant will advise what is required and our fast loans approvals service ensures a smooth process.
Secure a Pre-Approved Bike Loan
Smart sales buyers will be organised with a pre-approved secured bike loan. Whether you want to be first in line for limited plate clearance stock or you just want less hassle when buying a bike, the pre-approved Jade bike loan is the way to go.
The process is the same as applying for a bike loan after you’ve spoken with seller except it is organised based more on a dollar loan amount than a specific bike. As you would have used our calculator to get an idea of what you can afford, it should be no problem to estimate how much you will need in your bike loan.
You complete the bike loan application process so your Jade consultant has the information required to source you a loan quote and approval. Knowing your loan is confirmed, you can approach the bike purchase with confidence and commit to the deal on the spot and avoid missing out when stocks are limited.
2021 Bike Model Pre-Order Strategy
If you have your eye on one of the 2021 models due to hit the Australian market, then the same loan sales strategy can apply.
- Do your loan estimating on the calculator.
- Sort any existing bike loans.
- Assemble your loan application documents.
- Contact Jade for a pre-approved loan.
Pre-approved loans will have a use-by-date and if it is an extended time before you actually buy, the loan may need to be reviewed. But as you have already completed many of the basic steps, it will be a streamlined process through Jade Bike Loans.
As your personal lender, your Jade consultant assists you with much of the paperwork and can liaise with the seller to expedite settlement.
If capturing a great deal on a bike in an upcoming sale event is in your plans, utilise the services of Jade Bike Loans to assist you.
To get organised for the motorbike clearance sales, contact Jade Bike Loans on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE IN THIS BLOG, IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT FINANCIAL ADVICE IN ANY WAY. IF YOU CONSIDER THAT YOU DO REQUIRE ADVICE IN REGARD TO YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION, THEN WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK A CONSULTATION WITH A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IN REGARD TO THE DETAILS OR ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WHICH MAY IN PART HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM A RANGE OF SOURCES.