Jade Motorbike Loans has a commitment to providing our bike loan customers with the cheapest interest rates available. You’ll be paying off your motor cycle finance over a number of years and every small reduction in interest rates that we can get for you when organising your bike loan, the more significant that becomes over the term of the loan.
We’re regularly asked how can we get such cheap interest rates for our motor bike loans and how are interest rates calculated when a finance company agrees to extend credit. Australians seem to have an obsession with interest rates and much of the information available just leads to confusion. One mate says I heard this place offers great interest rates, another chimes in with something else they saw on social media. So here’s the explainer.
Jade Motor Bike Loans can achieve these low interest rates because as professional finance brokers, we’re working for you. Your Jade consultant has only your interests in mind, not shareholders and company profits. When you are seeking credit to buy a motor bike, yes, the interest rate on the finance is very important, but it is only one element of your bike loan.
We are accredited with many lenders that extend credit for bike loans so we have a large selection of options to find you the best offer. Our consultants have expert negotiating skills and the massive bargaining power of Jade, which work together to get the great bike loan interest rates we offer.
Determining Interest Rates
- Interest rates on bike finance will vary across lenders due to their individual credit specialties, the credit guidelines for their company, their own access to funds, the way each lender prices their motorcycle loans and from the much wider perspective – international economic conditions.
- Whether it is business finance or a personal loan.
- The lenders understanding of the motor bike industry. If they regularly lend to bike owners, they will have a better insight than a company that doesn’t.
- The type of bike, its condition and how you are going to use the motorcycle. That is, for work purposes on city roads, travelling on primarily sealed roads, off road, motor cross etc.
- The price of the bike and the length of time that you are wanting to repay the bike loan.
- Your individual credit profile, your personal risk assessment and other factors.
- Jade has extensive experience in financing motorbikes, so we know which lenders will offer the best interest rates for bike loans. We approach those lenders first and negotiate one against the other until we get you the best offer.
Your Jade consultant will answer any questions you have on motor cycle finance interest rates and when making you our best offer, prove that we do deliver on our commitment for cheap interest rates.
Speak with a Jade Motorbike Loans Consultant to discuss the best financial solution for your bike. Call 1300 000 003